THIS COMPETITION HAS ENDED
Nominate Your NHS Hero
Give-away: Clapping Hands - A Tribute to the NHS
We all know how hard these last few months have been. And we all owe a debt of gratitude to the nurses, doctors, physios, porters, cleaners, and countless others - those who've truly gone an extra mile to help us through this pabdemic.
Do you know any NHS WORKER who has gone out of their way to help you or someone in the community? Someone who selflessly put others before themselves to really make a difference...
We would love to hear about them because we believe that Christmas is the perfect time to expand our gratitude and acknowledge those who have and is still helping us through this crisis.
As part of our Christmas giveaway, we’re asking you to nominate someone who deserves a special 'thank-you' because they've gone that extra mile to create a better place for everyone. We'd like to surprise them by sending them this free gift - our most loved item, the Clapping Hands memento.
All you have to do is click on the link below, fill out the form, and tell us why you think this person deserves to be nominated. We will pick one person from all the entries submitted. *
No purchase required.
*Please note the terms & conditions for the competition below.
We would love you to share this competition with others and/or connect with us on our social network and retweet/share on your social networks.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• The competition is being run by Made In B Ltd, whose registered office is 275 Deansgate, No. 210, Manchester M 4EL.
• Entrants must be 18+ and based in the UK.
• There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
• By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the website, the newsletter, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
• To enter the competition, simply complete the form with your details and in the information section, include the name of the NHS Hero who you are nominating.
• Only one entry will be accepted per person; multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
• Nominations must be received by 5pm, Sunday, 20 December 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received on time.
• One winner will be drawn at random by Made In B Ltd, who is running the competition.
• If your nominee is the one we pick, we will contact you via email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn to request their contact details by Monday, 21 December 2020.
• You will need to provide an active NHS email address of your nominated NHS hero within 24 hours of being contacted. In case of no response, we will withdraw the winner and nominate someone else.
• We must be able to communicate with the winner through an NHS Email Address to qualify for the prize. The winner must be able to prove eligibility with their card or relevant services ID, if required.
• The winner will receive the Clapping Hands memento worth £65.00 as the prize.
• The prize cannot be exchanged for other items/alternatives or cash, nor can it be transferable to another person.
• Only NHS Workers can be nominated and Made In B Ltd reserves the right to withdraw the prize at any time if the winner is found not to be an NHS worker or if there is a doubt about the nomination.
• The winner/nominee agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
• Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s/winner's prior consent.
• Made In B (the promoter of this competition) reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
• Made In B is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.